Nature is so fascinating and full of so much beauty. But unfortunately, it’s also full of creepy, scary, and unsettling things. From strange forms of self defense to downright illogical mating rituals, the animals on planet earth have some pretty gnarly ways of taking care of business.
1. They don’t call him horror frog for nothing.
2. Look out, Superman!
3. And you thought regular baby barf was bad.
4. Because regular tarantulas aren’t bad enough.
5. RUN AWAY!
6. Great, now I’ve got a dairy phobia.
7. The only thing worse than a shark? A shark with another shark inside.
8. Can you say, “ouch?”
9. “clouds of sperm” is a phrase I could go a lifetime without reading again.
10. Well in fairness, we knew whatever it was doing wasn’t exactly awesome.
11. I’m never going to complain when I bite my tongue ever again.
12. This swelling beneath her eyelid wasn’t caused by too many sleepless nights. It was caused by a botfly larva taking up residence inside her flesh.
13. Yes but could they fly? That’s the real question.
14. So it’s the crows we should be terrified of and not these monster toads?
15. A crab that eats kittens is the stuff nightmares are made of.
16. As if sharks weren’t unsettling enough.
17. Is that really a bear or a monster in a bear suit?
I’m never going to be able to look at cows the same way again. What about you?
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”