- 1 Package (2 9″) store-bought pie crust
- 2 CUPS Cherry pie filling
- 1 Egg white-slightly beaten
- Sugar for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Grease muffin tin and set aside ( you will need 10-11 cups )
3. Unroll one crust onto a flat surface and using a cookie cutter or rim of a glass/bowl cut 3 1/2 – 4″ circles.
4. Place each circle into tin cavity and press into the bottom and up the sides.
5. Fill with cherry pie filling about 2/3 to the top.
6. To make a lattice crust, using a knife or pizza cutter cut thin strips of dough (about 1/4-1/3 inch), then lace together to form a lattice.
7. Press down slightly around the edges and trim the excess with a knife.
8. Brush the tops of each pie with the whisked egg white and sprinkle with sugar.
9. Bake for 25-30 minutes (until the crust is lightly golden and the filling begins to bubble).
10. Let them cool in the pan for at least 15-20 minutes.
11. Using a knife very carefully loosen the edges of each pie and gently lift it out.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”