If you love fried pickles! These are by far, the best pickles you’ll ever have.
They are so easy to make,and they are so crispy!
Serve as an appetizer, or any time of day, they’re delicious 24/7!
- Sandwich sliced dill pickles 1-2 cups Panko Italian Breadcrumbs Oil for frying
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oil to 360°F.
2. Combine all batter ingredients and stir until smooth, let sit at least 5 minutes.
3. Dab pickle slices on paper towels to dry them.
4. Place about 1/2 cup of Panko bread crumbs in a bowl (add more as needed). (If they get wet, they don’t stick so it’s best to work in small batches.)
5. Dip each pickle slice in the wet batter and then gently toss in the bread crumbs, let sit for a minute or so, this will allow the crumbs to stick better.
6. Fry in small batches for 3-4 minutes or until brown and crispy.
7. Serve with ranch dip.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”