The materials used can be found at any local craft store. So, we decided to investigate prices for these items on Michaels.com, a popular arts and crafts location and website to see just how much this cool little project would set us back.
– A piece of wood similar to the one used in the video can be found on their website under the product name, “Artminds® Basswood Rectangle Plaque.” This product costs anywhere from $7.99 – $14.99, depending on the size you purchase
– A bottle of “Mod Podge® Matte” sells for $3.49 on their site
– You can buy “Liquitex® String Gel Medium” on Michaels.com for $15.99
– A brush to apply the aforementioned products can be found for $2.99 at their stores or online
– Lastly, a printed-out photo of your choosing that you wish to immortalize amongst natural grains and knots is needed. Should you have a home printer, this shouldn’t cost you a thing. If not, you could head down to your local library or university and pay a handful of coins for some printed photos
After this is all said and done, we are left with a grand total of…
Roughly $30.50. That’s totally worth it!
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”