Here are 8 other crucial differences in your relationship with your dog versus your relationship with your partner.
1. When your dog farts vs. When your partner farts.
2. Sharing food with your dog vs. Sharing food with your S.O.
3. Saying, “I love you” to your dog vs. Saying “I love you” to your human.
4. Introducing people to your dog vs. Introducing people to your partner.
5. When your dog needs to go the bathroom vs. When your partner needs to go.
6. Pictures of your dog vs. Pictures of your S.O. on your phone.
7. When your dog has a nose booger vs. When your person has a nose booger.
8. Cuddling with your dog vs. Cuddling with your S.O.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”