Did you even know how handy hydrogen peroxide can be? You probably already have this magical chemical compound in your medicine cabinet, but you’re probably not using it to its full potential. Here are a few things you can use it for that are very helpful!
1. Soaking a stain in hydrogen peroxide before washing helps remove it easier.
2. Hot water mixed with hydrogen peroxide make a great floor cleaner.
3. A pinch of hydrogen peroxide can help prevent plants from growing fungus.
4. A mix of water and hydrogen peroxide sprayed on hair before brushing can bring out your natural highlights.
5. A drop of hydrogen peroxide is great for removing grime and pesticides from produce.
6. It’s also great as a cleaning solution for counter tops.
7. Mix a tiny bit with a cup of water to make mouthwash that also whitens your teeth.