She Sprays A Wall Of Mold With This Household Ingredient And Here’s Why You Should Try It Too

What makes mold so dangerous? Like other fungi, it reproduces via spores, which travel through the air in search of somewhere damp and dark to grow. These tiny spores may attach to walls, clothing, and other household items, or worse, enter the respiratory system of humans or animals occupying the space. While this may cause wheezing, chest infections, or allergic reactions in some, breathing in large quantities can result in neurological problems, and even death in others. In short, when it comes to your family’s health, mold is not something to ignore.

If you come across mold growing in your home, step one is to grab some hydrogen peroxide and a spray bottle. As you’ll see in this video, it works on a variety of surfaces, and mold should quickly wipe away with a swipe of an old towel. However, if the issue persists, you may want to contact a licensed professional, trained in identifying and removing mold.


If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”

Please be sure to Like Us to see more stories like this