Isn’t there something incredibly romantic and lovely about a balcony? Maybe it’s my mental association between balconies and Romeo & Juliet but either way, the dream house that I have conjured up in my imagination has always had a balcony. I want to be able to wake up in the morning on a brisk but sunny spring day, make a warm pot of coffee, and drink that coffee on my balcony. Just try telling me that that doesn’t appeal to you… of course it does! Because balconies rock. But if for some reason you still aren’t convinced of the marvel that is a balcony, then I will let these fantastic pictures do the talking and help ignite your balcony dreams!
1. Get the benefit of fresh air with the coziness of really comfy furniture.
2. A balcony overlooking the water. Life doesn’t get much more relaxing.
3. A chic city style.
4. Don’t underestimate the difference that lanterns can make.
5. Plants are a must for a nice, fresh look.
6. Try a pink-accented balcony for a stylish splash of color.
7. Or go with some serious green.
8. Flower power.
9. The dream.
10. And a hammock to top it all off.
11. Get a modern touch with some dark wood accents.
12. You’ll have to practice your queen wave for this one.
13. Balcony or bedroom? The line is a little bit blurry.
14. Welcome to the secret garden.
15. Get your zen on.
16. A place for all of your friends.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”