These 16 photos might look like something that couldn’t be done without photoshop, the truth is they haven’t been edited at all!
1. A terrifying dust storm in Australia.
2. That’s not a terribly misplaced cruise ship. It’s a South Korean hotel.
3. French graffiti artist Tilt put his mark on half of this room, and left the other half entirely white.
4. A big green ball of grass? Nope. It’s an optical illusion on perfectly flat pavement near Paris’s city hall.
5. These trees look like they were cut from a perfectly straight line!
6. Yes, a waterfall really can create a rainbow that spectacular.
7. Walking on the reflective salt flats in Salar, Bolivia, must feel like an otherworldly experience.
8. An earthquake did this to a set of railroad tracks in New Zealand.