Do you just love pizza but don’t want all those calories from eating it? Here is a perfect recipe that will solve that problem!
There are only 7 ingredients and it’s simple to prepare!
- 1 Jar (14 oz) pizza sauce
- 4 Large boneless-skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 6 oz. Piece of part-skim Mozzarella, sliced about
- 1/4 inch thick
- 2 oz. Sliced pepperoni
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in a non-stick frying pan.
3. Add the chicken pieces and cook 1-2 minutes on each side, just long enough to brown the chicken but not long enough to cook it through.
4. Choose the smallest glass casserole dish you have that will fit all the browned chicken pieces, and lay the chicken in the dish in a single layer.
5. Cut the Mozzarella into slices and cut the slices as needed to make enough pieces to mostly cover the top of each piece of chicken.
6. Top each chicken with a spoonful of the sauce.
7. Top each piece with sliced Mozzarella and pepperoni slices, covering the top of each piece of chicken as much as you can.
8. Bake uncovered about 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and starting to brown and the pepperoni is slightly crisped.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”