- 1 box spiced cake mix
- 1 15-oz can pumpkin puree
- Vanilla icing
- Granulated sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick or powdered cinnamon
Recipe Instructions :
1. In a large bowl, mix spiced cake mix and pumpkin puree.
2. Transfer dough to a piping bag (Tip: place piping bag into mason jar for easier filling.)
3. Grease doughnut pan and sprinkle with granulated sugar
Pipe dough into pan.
4. Bake at 425°F for 10-12 min.
5. Let cool, ice with vanilla icing, and sprinkle with freshly grated or powdered cinnamon.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”