If you love strawberry, and lemonade, these cookies are for you! These flavor works so well together! Who knew all you had to do was add two cake mixes together?!
These strawberry lemonade cookies will bring anyone joy!
- 1 (15.25 ounce) Lemon cake mix
- 1 (15.25 ounce) Strawberry cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 Cup vegetable oil (divided)
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 2 Cups powdered sugar (divided)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Begin by making the two cake mixes. Pour the lemon cake mix into a large bowl and the strawberry cake mix in another bowl.
3. To the each cake mix, add 2 eggs and 1/3 cup vegetable oil.
4. To the lemon cake mix, add 1 1 tsp lemon juice.
5. mix until well blended.
6. Cover and refrigerate each bowl for 20 minutes to firm slightly.
7. Remove batters from fridge, and take 2 rounded teaspoons of lemon batter and roll into a ball.
8. Repeat with the strawberry batter. Gently roll the lemon and strawberry dough together to make one large ball.
9. Transfer the dough ball into a bowl with 1 cup of powdered sugar, and roll to lightly coat in sugar.
10. Place on greased baking sheet at least 2 inches apart.
11. Repeat with remaining dough.
12. Bake each batch for 10 minutes, until they turn slightly golden and are cooked through.
13. Let cool.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”