The perfect quick-fix dinner for nights you don’t have much time to cook—the combination of feel-good greens and creamy coconut is a real winner.
- 1/3 cup store-bought green curry paste
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can coconut milk
- 3 cups water
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 pound broccoli florets, chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, plus more to serve
- 2 cups cilantro leaves
- 2 scallions, shredded
- Store-bought crispy shallots or onions, to serve
Place the curry paste in a medium saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add the coconut milk, water, salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Add the broccoli, cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the broccoli is tender. Remove from the heat and add the spinach leaves and half the cilantro.
Using an immersion blender, blend the soup until smooth. Divide among serving bowls and top with the extra spinach, remaining cilantro, scallions and shallots.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”