These craft projects are so awesome! Honestly, they’ll just upgrade your backyard from “drab” to “fab” in no time! Some of these are simple and can take a few hours to make while some others are a more long-term project.
1. Plant giant allium flowers to make your backyard look whimsical.
2. Build a simple tree house.
3. Insert coolers into your patio tables.
4. If your fence has holes, place marbles in them to make it beautiful! You could even drill the holes yourself, it’s that nice.
5. If you’ve got an old bunk-bed lying around, turn it into an outdoor lounge.
6. Make a giant Scrabble set.
7. Make your own fire pit.
8. For a cheaper version, try this DIY.
9. Make a giant hammock bed swing!
10. Make wine bottle tiki torches to light up your parties at night.
11. Turn your backyard into a beach.
12. Go camping!
13. Use a trampoline instead of a diving board in a pool.
14. Make some teepees for backyard fun for the kids.
15. Turn old tires into a playground.
16. If your cat is an indoor cat, build them a walkway so they can get some sun and not get lost!
17. Make an outdoor rain shower with a hose!
18. Put a sheet over a line strung between trees to make a beautiful and simple canopy.
19. Make your own pizza oven.
20. DIY a simple and small bar for guests.
21. Hack an IKEA table and turn it into an outdoor stove.
22. Make a game of Twister right on the lawn!
23. Use salad bowls to make some awesome speakers.
24. Use pallets to make a cheap seating area to fit more people.
25. Create outdoor chalkboards for the kids!
26. Make hideout tents with hula hoops and shower curtains!
27. Sew a bunch of pillows together to make a pillow blanket for your backyard. This takes stargazing to a whole new level!
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”