Tea bags can be used in a number of incredible ways. Take a look at what you’ve been missing!
1. Black tea contains tannic acid, which can help soothe sunburns.
2. Store used black tea bags in a container and put it in the fridge for a few days. Then use those tea bags to help with the bags under your eyes!
3. Those same bags can work wonders for soothing small burns.
4. Use your tea for a rinse.
5. Green tea bags can be used to shrink warts.
6. Dry tea bags are great for absorbing shoe odor.
7. Tannic acid in tea bags can lower the pH in soil and help your plants grow free of fungus.
8. Let a tea bag soak with your dishes to make removing grime easier.
9. Using cooled tea and a rag can really help a mirror shine.
10. Been chopping onions? Tea bags can help remove odors that stick to your hands.
11. Tea bags can work similarly to gauze after oral surgery and help sooth pain.
Just when I thought tea was perfect already, it gets even better. Who’s ready for a cuppa?
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”