1. Turn your living room into a conversation pit.
The bi-level living room will give your home a cozy effect.
2. Your attic nook can become a pillow room.
Why not have a perpetual movie-night slumber party?
3. Display your book collection in your under the stairs space.
4. Or use the space for storage.
How about a wine closet?
5. Or a book nook.
6. Dogs can have their own little haven underneath the stairs.
7. Do you need two dishwashers?
You can load one while the other washes dishes.
8. If you’re doing a remodel, ask your contractor about building a treehouse or guesthouse.
This add-on may cost less than you think.
9. Turn your garden shed into a charming artist’s shed.
Big windows provide lots of light and visual inspiration.
10. Install an in-wall pest control system.
Pest-tube installation means that all the exterminator has to do is inject stuff into one end to keep insects and rodents away.