These particular cross-stitches, though, have had it up to HERE with dishing out cutesy bits of advice. They refuse to be relegated to a doily-covered table in your home, and are here to give you a piece of their mind. They don’t believe that old-fashioned wall art should be mild-mannered, and are dishing out their sassy (and explicit) adages.
1. This cross-stitch that isn’t afraid to give it to you straight.
2. This punny wall art.
3. This needlepoint who just wants to chill.
4. This succinct stitching.
5. This cross-stitch who just doesn’t give a f**k.
6. The embroidered pillow with some solid advice.
7. The cross-stitch who doesn’t sweat the small stuff.
8. This realist wall art.
9. This lacy decoration who has totally lost its manners.
10. This rhyming cross-stitch.
11. The embroidery that’s tired of your shit.
12. The stitching that just wants to be alone.
13. The tatting that declines to be sweet.
14. The less-than-welcoming needlepoint.
15. This hand-crafted eye-roll.
16. This embroidered apathy.
17. This tart-tongued tatting.
18. The cross-stitch who knows what you really want to read.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”