This simple psychological test will give you profound insights about yourself. It will also help you discover your inner self. Taking this quiz will reveal much about your perception of life, and this will help you understand your personal values. One of the basic rules here is to answer the questions as quickly as you can. Just get focused, fire up your imagination, and try to take this test seriously.
- Imagine yourself standing on a road. Describe this road. (Is it a dirt road, a busy highway, or something else?)
- Where is the sun at the moment? (Is it nighttime or daytime?)
- You continue to walk down the road, when you reach a fence. What does this fencelook like? What is it made of? (Wood, stone, metal, etc.)
- How do you get over the fence?
- As you continue walking, you come to a forest. Describe the forest. Is it light or dark? Is this a fir or a mixed forest?
- Through this forest is a path. You walk along this path, when you suddenly see a keylying on the ground. What does the key look like? What do you do? Do you pick it up, leave it there, hang it on a tree?
- You continue on your path and approach a body of water. What is this body of waterlike? What do you do? Get in it, sit near it?
- After you pass the body of water you see the house of your dreams up ahead. The man/woman of your dreams comes out of the house and invites you in to stay there forever. What are your actions?
- Directly behind the house is a road. What does it look like? Do you come to an obstacle again? What kind of obstacle is it? Is this the same obstacle you saw at the beginning or not?
- Where is the sun at the moment?
This test has a simple interpretation.
- The road represents your attitude to the surrounding world. If the road you imagined is a highway with a lot of cars passing by frequently, then you’re most likely a very active, busy person who makes optimum use of their time for both work and leisure. If it is a dirt road, you live a quiet, measured life. You try to control events, rather than allow them to fall into a natural order. The road with potholes and small stones is an indication that something is bothering you. It may be something insignificant but terribly annoying. Most likely, this thing has been haunting you for a long time.
- The sun represents your plans, ideas, and goals. The rising sun means that you are just on your way to your goals. If the sun is directly overhead, then you’re trying to implement your plans right now. If it is a sunset, chances are that you have already achieved most of your goals.
- The fence symbolizes an obstacle. The higher the fence is, the more you tend to exaggerate your failures.
- The way you get over it indicates how you overcome obstacles in your life. If you climb over the fence, go around it, or try finding the gate, then you tend to be flexible at problem solving, trying to resolve conflict when it happens, as rapidly and smoothly as possible. If you hit the fence head-on, then you’re a straightforward person who tends to make lightning-fast decisions.
- The forest represents your inner world. The choice between a light and dark forest may indicate how you perceive your life, either in a negative or positive light. A mixed forest means that you are a very interesting individual who always strives to learn something new. A fir forest may be an indication of a rational mind. These are reliable people who know what they want in life.
- The key is your happiness. Everything is simple here. The smaller the key is, the more important the relationship with your partner, your happiness, and spiritual well-being are to you. Larger keys may mean that material things have a higher priority for you. The prettier the key is, the more attention you pay to the aesthetic aspect of your life. Your choice of taking the key with you tells us that you are a person who never misses an opportunity. The choice of hanging the key on the tree or leaving it behind indicates people who fail to notice good opportunities around them.
- The water represents your feelings. It is a symbol of a person you love. The deeper the body of water is, the stronger the feelings you have for your partner. If it is a tranquil lake, then you and your partner are most likely to be even-tempered people. A fast-flowing river or waterfall indicates that you are a passionate individual, and you want to get even more attention from your loved one.
- Sitting near the water may indicate that just being near your loved one makes you happy. Touching the water or swimming in the lake or river means that you require more attention from your partner. The house and the man or woman of your dreams are the indications of the extent of your gambling. These symbols are also in direct relation to how good you are at resisting temptations.
- The road behind the house symbolizes your future life. If the obstacle remains, it means you don’t learn from your past experiences.
- The sun may tell you whether your plans will be successfully implemented.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”