A woman’s beauty routine can not only be expensive, but also quite time-consuming. A well made-up face takes a lot of practice and skills that, unfortunately, doesn’t always come naturally. Here are some innovative beauty hacks that are sure to help you improve your current makeup routine!
1. Draw a hash tag on your eyelid for an easy smokey-eye effect. Just blend and voila!
2. Try using apple cider vinegar as a natural toner. It helps with blemishes and restores your skin’s natural pH levels.
3. Prep your lids with white eyeliner for a longer-lasting, more vibrant eye shadow effect.
4. Wake up to gorgeous, voluminous hair with dry shampoo the night before.
5. Outline the shape you want for this bold, black look. Then, simply fill it in!
6. Most of us have been doing this one wrong our whole lives.
7. Apply some translucent powder over a tissue on top of your lipstick for a longer-lasting color.
8. Start drying your hair with an old T-shirt. It’s easier to pat dry and avoid frizz.
9. Try using coconut oil in place of shaving cream to avoid skin irritants.
10. Find the perfect foundation by matching it to your neck, not your face.
11. For bold, beautiful lips:
12. The perfect guide to the perfect cat eye look.
13. A shimmery highlighter can accentuate your cupid’s bow (above your upper lip), giving you a perfect pout.
14. Use a pen or liner to indicate the bottom of your cheekbone. Your blush should go right above.
15. Perfume lasts longer if you spray directly on one of these points:
16. Brown sugar is a fantastic natural exfoliant.
17. Coconut oil is your new best friend. It’s a superior moisturizer and a great makeup remover.
18. This makes so much more sense, doesn’t it? No more conspicuous bumps in our hair!
19. Translucent powder helps prep your lashes for a better mascara application.
20. Just a few drops of saline can help extend your favorite mascara’s shelf life.
21. Lightly heat your lash curler to make your eyelashes curl right up!
22. No more mascara smudges on your lids!
23. Brighten up dull nails by soaking them in some lemon juice.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”